Auto Trader Answers What Car Should Be Your Next New Or Second Hand Car

A recent article within the Independent by David Wilkins about Auto Trader’s digital offerings, outlined how additionally to being found in most UK shops and magazine counters that for the first time, the Auto Trader website received a billion page impressions during a single month.

There were also a million more unique users in March than there had been in the same month last year. Mobile access to Auto Trader’s online classified advertising and other content is growing strongly too; there are 1,000,000 unique users for the company’s mobile applications for platforms such as iPhone and Android, while the Autotrader iPhone application has now been downloaded 1,000,000 time.

With 600,000 monthly unique users, the recently introduced New Cars section of the location is also proving to be very popular with second hand car buyers and enthusiasts. Overall, consistent with Experian’s Hitwise, Autotrader is Britain’s seventh most looked for brand on line.

The availability of Auto Trader’s information for car-buyers on the move is fundamentally altering the way they behave; a third of those using Auto Trader’s mobile apps are accessing information for research or to compare prices while they’re out and about on dealers’ forecourts looking for what car will be their next car.

On December 9th 2021 an exclusive motor industry reception was held announcing Auto Trader as a partner within the Moving Motor Show 2022. Show Founder Lord March said: “I am delighted to possess Auto Trader on board as the Moving Motor Show steps up to become Britain’s new kind of annual motor show. “ The Moving Motor Show 2022 is simply one of many events that Auto Trader is a partner with or sponsor of the event.

John King, CEO of Trader Media Group, added: “The Moving Motor Show has the potential to be a flagship event for British motor industry and we are very pleased to offer it our full support.”

“Today’s forum for the country’s leading vehicle manufacturers may be a sign of how seriously we take this as a business and the scale of the opportunity we believe is present in the market.”

The partnership announced at this industry reception isn’t a first for Auto Trader! They have sponsored and partnered with MMS but many of the other top car events in the UK have been sponsored in an effort to raise visibility and public awareness.


Established in 1976 and operating nationally throughout the united kingdom Auto Trader is the UK’s number one brand for buying and selling used cars. Building thereon customer trust Auto Trader offers a variety of online, mobile and magazine opportunities for purchasing and offering purchasable a wide range of commercial and private vehicles.

Nationally recognized because the UK’s largest new and used car marketplace the Auto Trader brand is offered across online, mobile and magazine platforms. Over 80% of vehicles listed are from independent dealers, car supermarkets and franchised dealers with the remaining 20% private sellers combining to make a healthy and sustainable portfolio of listings.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button